Wednesday 5 January 2011

12 days - part two

Here is installment two of the wonderful gifts I received in the 12 days of Christmas swap...

A machine embroidered needle case from Wendy in shimmery subtle colours. Pretty and useful - I will stitch more in 2011.



Fiona also did some clever fabric work, making this glorious brightly patterned purse.


From Annie, a fabulous embroidered felty covered note book - looks and feels almost like tree bark and moss.



Lyn sent me this bejewelled decorated candle - too nice to light.



This ray of summery sunshine is from Jessie to take my mind off the horrid snowy weather. Scrummy texture on the frames and diddy shells to embellish although flash glare is hiding them in this shot.


This mega paper clip from Liz, with a wonderful large and glittery snowflake tag to hang on the tree as a bonus.



And these little faces peeping are the crazy cats I made, waiting to be wrapped and posted.


I want it to be Christmas again now so we can swap some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment