Wednesday 22 February 2012

In the spirit of Shrove Tuesday

As we make pancakes to use up food supplies ahead of fasting in Lent, I have been putting some of the many bits and pieces of crafting supplies to good use this month - some for swap items to be revealed at a later date, and a couple below just because...

This first is a new home ATC for a fellow craft swapper who moved house recently. This is based on a left over sheet of experimental background technique made with spray inks over Brilliance on glossy card. At the last minute, after the photo, I had the presence on mind to add a different number to match the recipients new address.



This is a brooch made from another experiment - this time alcohol ink on Stampbord - which I mounted onto a birthday card made from hand made (but, I confess, not by me) paper.




And I finally got round to taking a quick snap of my January journal page with random scribblings added. 


February is underway - no really it is despite my past record of tardiness! Unfortunately so far most comment is about the snow. I'm steeling myself to fill the rest of the page - probably with cross black scribble rather than anything profound to reflect the general gloomy mood after a very sad couple of weeks with the funerals of two colleagues. I will show when it is done but don't expect pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment