Sunday 5 February 2012

365 journal and February swap

Oh dear! Hangs head in shame - late with my 365 journal for month one and no good excuse.

Here is the page ready to start - only small and I'm being ad hoc again so I have made entries but just not managed to take the finished picture yet. It will be along soon.


In my defense February is started and has the ubiquitous snow entry already!!!! And I've also done my postcards - letters C and D - for the monthly alphabet themed swap. Just as well really as I scalded my hand last Wednesday and it is very painful at the moment. These are the fronts.

 And these are the backs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Kate! I'm so glad you are still taking part in the calendar challenge. Better late then never LOL! I love the way you fill in your pages - different from the usual daily squares - it's refreshing to see a different take on things. Kate x

    ReplyDelete