I made these houses using some colour wash spray backgrounds left over from a previous swap.
I used Versamark ink through a Dina Wakely church windows stencil to create embossed windows. To make these stand out more I applied Distress Ink over the top to darken the areas around the windows. I then cut the size and shape of each house to fit with the window patterns. Some of the shapes then put me in mind of particular types of houses so I had to give all of them names.
The swap required the inclusion of lace somewhere in the design. I used markers to colour the snippets of lace and added tiny buttons as handles for the doors.
These are Bleak House, Green house and Work house.
And these are House of Lords, Out House and House of God.
I'm looking forward to receiving houses back from other swappers. The added surprise of the different shapes and sizes is always fun.