Sunday 1 September 2013

Back to the daily routine

Hard to believe but its back to the daily routine tomorrow after what has been a post GCSE extended summer break. You'd think having a few days off work now and then to make sure my son didn't take route in a chair in front of the telly would have given me time to craft and blog but the amazinbg weather has instead got me out in the garden growing things.

So with apologies for being an absent blogger, here are my August tag swaps - yellow with a touch of orange. Lots of lovely spray ink and stamping on one side - Dylusions and Distress Inks using Stamp Man and Paper Artsy stamps. On the reverse I've used up assorted images from Artchix sheet and stencilled texture with Distress Crackle paint and Distress Ink.

It is red with a touch of green next which sounds quite a scary combination to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment