Thursday 30 September 2010

Catching up slowly

At last my August 365 challenge pages uploaded. These are the ones that were ready on time (honest - but the old adage pride comes before a fall is obviously true, I must have been a bit too pleased with myself) but got held up by technological hitches.

And here is the almost finished September page. I got a bit left behind on the journalling and had to make myself go back and fill in the sparse patch at the last minute or I'd have lost it completely. It is still missing the days of the week headings but I will add them when I put the titles onto October. I think I was getting ahead of myself colourwise though - this seems very Autumnal for September.

And here is October - not quite but nearly ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. Fab! I love your pages, especially the purple, it's yum! Well done for keeping up with challenge, aren't we doing well?! Only 3 months to go....or will you keep going?!

    ReplyDelete