No matter how many ways I mixed different yellow, pink and red paints and inks everything seemed to end up the same colour, and every sheet of paper and card I had in orange seemed virtually the same when put together - not that there were many to choose from. I don't naturally tend to select orange.
Completely stuck, I had to beg the lovely swap co-ordinator to allow a bit of something else, and my desperate pleading resulted in a small amount of copper being allowed. Even so in the end I admitted defeat. I had added so many bits and pieces - and cheated dreadfully by using some collage pictures with more than a little unpermitted colour - that I was making things worse instead of better.
Anyway, here they are complete with die cuts again. I am more than a little fixated with these Memeory Box dies at the moment.
I am a bit happier with the backs. I managed to stop myself adding more and more and more. I think having permission to use copper by this staged probably helped although I'm not sure this large image counts as a little.
Next month the colour theme is white. I think texture is definitely the way to go. I hope you call back to see how I get on.