Wednesday 3 April 2013

Ooops! Back to my bad old ways...

And here it is, the third of April after a very long weekend and only just posting a March swap. Tut tut!

I did manage to actually get the swap sent out in good time though, it is just that rotten bits of real life got in the way of on-line posting.

Players in our swap each made six mettalic inchies so I'm eagerly awaiting six back from six of the other players. I love joining these swaps because everyone has such different skills and techniques to share and I find I learn a lot by seeing the actual art work up close and if I can't figure out how something was done, or what with, the artists are always ready to explain.

 
Being one for rules, metallic for me meant use metal. In fact I embossed some Paper Artsy metal covered card as the basis for my inchies and used a punch to cut them out. They are coloured with alcohol inks and Brilliance ink pads (heat set).  On some I added some extra sparkle or used a pokey tool to add texture. Each one has a small metal embellishment added to finish.

And to finish, a quick reminder that the current Craft Stamper Take It, Make It Challenge ends this Friday so there is just time to get an entry in if you want to take part.


No comments:

Post a Comment