Sunday 26 January 2014

So far so good...

If I keep this up I'll have finished 2013 before half term! Meanwhile on to last November's tag swap which was black and white themed.

Those who've seen previous posts will spot tell tale signs on my methods of working here...

There are more scraps of old patterned papers and more splattering - I had the scrap box and inks out for the September theme and just kept using them.

 
I used layer after layer to create a grungy look with stamping, stencilling and splattering applied on top of the patterned papers. I should have kept the poor man's face clear but I was a bit carried away with my new Dylusions white spray. The reverse side is embellished with odds and ends that fit the colour scheme. This one appears to have some ric rac braid and a stamped jigsaw piece.
 
Now December's theme I do remember because we've only just received the swaps this week. It was gold and silver so expect something excessively shiny in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment