Sunday 19 January 2014

Testing my memory

I'm still in catch up mode with my posting and I'm struggling to remember which colour scheme we swapped in which month because I have left it so long to blog.

I think October was lime with a touch of pink. My backgrounds are both made with ink sprays. I am still using on old Dylusions lime spray with mica in it which is very vibrant. On one side I used and alphabet stencil and on the other I spritzed my craft mat with ink and water and squished the paper around in the resulting puddle.


Now I look at this picture I am more certian this was October's tag because I have used the same die to cut the flower as I did for September's. This suggests they were made close together as I'm not very good at putting things away - but once I have I tend to reach for what is at hand before going to get something specific back out.

The little birds were stamped onto some remnants of Blonde Moments paper and cut out. The stamp is a Karantha one.

It looks as though there was some splattering going on too - I think there was an article in Craft Stamper around then using spatter techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment