Friday 24 May 2013

Tag time


After the trial of last month's tag swap in orange I found the May colour scheme of white with a touch of gold much easier to deal with.

I'm sure I have said a hundred times before that I usually buy white embellishments and colour them, so I had lots of things I could add to this months tags.

If you look carefully you will find book pages, doillies, feathers, flowers, die cuts (still obsessed) and buttons made from polymer clay on the front. I only just remembered the touch of gold and added some toned down gold brads to the book plates.


On the back I used molding paste and gesso through stencils to create texture over painted book pages for a minimalist contrast to the mountain of different things on the front.

Thanks for taking the time to look.


No comments:

Post a Comment